The Results Are IN!!

So I am finally 19 weeks, almost half way, and yesterday Mike and I went to have my ultrasound. The baby looks great and the technician was impressed with how long and big the baby already is. Not to mention with how much it moved. This made it very hard to get it in the right position to see what we were having, however after a lot of patients and me rolling over on to both sides she finally cooperated. That's right...
IT'S A GIRL!!
Bella with have a little sister in a few more months and we couldn't be more thrilled. I guess I will have to start listening to Mike on these things, because this is twice that he has been right. We just though we would let everyone know.
Love you all,
Mikey, Stefi, Izabella, and Baby Girl

4 comments:

momplane said...

We are excited for you, and happy to welcome another granddaughter to the family. After all those years of just having males in the house, including Max the dog, it is fun for me to have these girls! Hope to see you all in a couple of weeks. Love, mom P.

Tilleea said...

saweeeet!

Ali said...

Hooray for little girls!

The Greenfields said...

Yay!! Congrats you guys. Stef, you will have to let me know when you are back for a visit and whether or not you have any time. It would be great to see you again!