Where have I been!

I have to apologize for my lack of posts the last month or so. So much has been happening. Truthfully the main reason I haven't posted is that when I was home for the Iverson Family reunion in July I lost my camera battery charger. I asked everyone in Washington and looked all over the house numerous times looking for it to no avail. So my wonderful husband ordered me a new one along with a new battery just in case. Then to find out, it was in Royal all the time at my moms house. So now I have two batteries and two battery chargers. I shouldn't have camera problems for a while.
Then it is now the busy time at work and I have been putting in anywhere from 40 to 72 hours a week. Talk about exhausting on top of being in my last trimester of this pregnancy and running after a 21 month old. Life is just busy!!
However, I am excited to announce that I will be making it all up in the next couple of days. I have a lot of news and a lot to post. So stay tuned!!
Love,
Stefanie Plane

1 comments:

Anika said...

Yes, it HAS been way too long! ;-)

Keep those updates coming!