Washington Trip X 2

So Mike and I have been on the road a lot the last couple of weeks. First we were swept away to Washington when my grandfather passed away the end of September. It was nice to be able to take a whole week to go home and spend time with so much family. Even my brother-in-law Carl was allowed to come home from Afghanistan to be with the family through our lost. This is a picture of all the Grand kids just before the funeral. It is so hard to get five kids under the age of three to sit still long enough for a decent picture. Oh, well they are all so cute any way.
Papa Russ' birthday was that Friday while we were up there and Kira and Dayrk had brought donuts to celebrate. Papa Russ thought this orange frosted donut with sprinkles had Bella's name on it. Well, he was right, she rather enjoyed it, even though mommy didn't enjoy cleaning her up at all.
Nana and Papa also had kittens. Bella took every chance she could to go out side and sit on the grass watching them. She was very disappointed when Daddy told her she couldn't bring one home because mommy was allergic.


Then only seven days after coming back to Idaho we found ourselves back in the car and on our way to Washington for Grandpa Eldredge's 50th Birthday party!! WOW, dad's getting OLD!!
We were all patiently waiting for the guest of honor to show up. I love surprise parties, I just hate WAITING!Izabella helped Grandpa open and read his birthday card! LOVE YOU GRANDPA!Just a cute picture. I could resist posting it.After dad blew out the candles with Addy's help he taught all the grand kids to steal the icing off the cake. It was all fun and games until Doug tried to stick his fist in the cake. That's what you get for teaching your grand kids bad habits.And here is Dad with three of his five grand babies. I can't believe in only a couple more months that there will be 6!
For Dad's birthday gift we thought that it would be nice to have family pictures taken. So we all got together at the Freeman's farms before the party for pictures. Wow, it was great. We had a large group and everyone but Bella cooperated. Next time she is taking a nap.
I will have these family pictures soon and will post them for everyone to see.
It was great to see family, however I am glad to say that it will be after the new year before Mike and I travel again.
Love you all,
Mikey, Stefi, Bella and Baby Girl


3 comments:

momplane said...

Cute pictures! Love, mom P.

Jess and Carl said...

Love all the pictures! So glad that we got to spend all that time with you guys. Love you!

Angie said...

my email is angdward@yahoo.com
Email me and I will email you my address.