A Day at the Zoo!!

Mike and I have been planning on taking Izabella to the zoo all summer, and I'm glad to report that we finally made it to the Boise Zoo.!! Izabella loves animals and I knew she was going to love see all the different animals the zoo would have to offer. Well, her reactions didn't disappoint. Just see for yourself... This is one of the new baby giraffes that the zoo just got. They were so cute!

Bella couldn't wait to ride the carousal. It is only appropriate that she was riding the monkey.
Izabella and Daddy loved the penguins!
Even the fake ones where fun to climb on (even thought there was a sign posted saying not too.)

This was a playful little turtle that followed Izabella back and forth in the window. She loved being so close to the animals.She even liked acting like she was a turtle. What a nice shell you have!
The zoo had a large Kamodo Dragon that Izabella wasn't too interested in, but she loved sitting on this statue.
Bella loved the tigers, even thought she just thought it was an extra large kitty. They had a little one just out side the exhibit for the little kids to sit on. I didn't think we were going to see the rest of the zoo after we found this.
Daddy and Bella in the tunnel looking for the prairie dogs, or maybe they were just trying to hide from mommy.
It was a great day to go to the zoo and we all had so much fun. I want to thank Grandma Plane for taking the day to go with us. It takes a lot to keep up with a 21 month old and I appreciated not having to run after her so much. An extra pair of hands made the day even better.
Love you all,
Mikey, Stefi, and Izabella

2 comments:

momplane said...

Now I see it! Grandma Plane had lots of fun, too. It was a great day-thanks for taking me!
Love, mom

Tilleea said...

I LOVE the zoo too! Glad you all had fun. It's funny that you posted pictures of the giraffe and the turtle, cause they are my favs too! Though Noah prefers the rhinos. :)