A Very Late Happy Birthday!!

So I guess I'm even worse then Tilleea. Here it is almost a month late, however I can not miss posting about my Mom. She has been a wonderful mother and has seen all her children through thick and thin. She had always been there for me if I needed her, even when I didn't realize it. I am so glad that she raised me to be such a strong willed individual. Thank you mom for all that you have done, do and will do. I love you so much.

Some of these are old and some are new, but all of them are in honor of YOU!

Mom and me when I was very young

Mom letting Kira and I sit one dad's motorcycle.

This was mom on the bike in Seattle on one of our family trips.

Mom and me after winning state softball my seinor year.
Mom and Izabella
Russ and Mom!!
Love you mom. We hope that you had a terrific birthday!!
Love,
Mikey, Stefi, and Izabella

1 comments:

Jess and Carl said...

Awww so cute... that last picture I took! We do have an amazing mom don't we!?