My Christmas present from Michael came in the mail yesterday. It was so much fun to open it...even though I already knew what it was! I couldn't even wait for Mike to get home from work before I opened it.
I have been wanting a big over sized clock forever. I have always thought they were so cool. So when Mike told me Christmas morning that's what I would be getting for Christmas I was ecstatic. It is gorgeous and I love it. It is 32 inches in diameter and it looks great hanging over our dinning room table. Mike also had it inscribed to say:

The Plane Family
December 15, 2005 to Eternity

My husband is so thoughtful!!

I love you Mike and Thank you again, I LOVE IT!!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cool present! And I love what he inscribed on it. It's a gorgeous clock, I can't wait to see it!

momplane said...

What a beautiful clock! Mike did good! Hope you are having a good weekend-
Love, mom

Brandis said...

Wow, that is gorgeous!! I'm impressed, Mikey! :)

Ali said...

I love your clock. Good work Mikey!

Tilleea said...

BEE-U-T-ful!

Anika said...

Very Cool! I love the colors!

Emily said...

cool clock. I love clocks. Good job Mike

The Plaisted's said...

Stefanie! Congratulations on little Abigail. Your labor story is AMAZING! I swear it must be an Iverson jean or something. Kourt only wishes I was that way :) So funny that you had her the same day as Izabella. I love this clock. Kourt has also been wanting a very large clock for a while and that was his Christmas present from my parents! I hope you are doing well. We will have to stop by the next time we head to WA.

Jess and Carl said...

This is beautiful!! Love it!!