Pig Tails

Izabella is now 16 months old, and I have decided that she finally had enough hair to try pigtails. You have to look really close but they are definitely there, sticking up behind her big hair bows. I had to put almost as much product in her hair as I do my own to get all her hair to say up. Sorry sweetie you definitely have you mother and fathers hair, thin, baby fine, and straight as a rod. No matter, I still think she looks so cute.
My daughter finally has hair!!! So here are some pictures... Izabella loves riding her horse...especially now that she is big enough to get on and off on her own.
Daddy bought Bella this new little table. It's just her size!
I can't believe how much Izabella looks like her cousin Hallie in this picture. At least I think so, what do you think Em?
This is Great Grandpa Iverson's little wood tractor that he made Izabella, and all his other great grand kids for Christmas. Every time she plays with it I can't help but think of how wonderfully talented Grandpa is, and how much I miss him. We love you Grandpa!!
We hope you all enjoyed these pictures as much as we did.

Love you all,

Michael, Stefanie, and Izabella

4 comments:

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

She does look way cute!!! I love it. She is getting too big and she looks so happy!! You guys are awesome!!

Emily said...

She does look like Hallie in that picture, but in all the pictures she is looking a lot like Kara. I got her hair into piggies this week, and Izabella's pictures match hers pretty well. We are excited to see you tomorrow!! It will be fun to get the girls together.

Tilleea said...

oh my word she is adorable. congrats on the pigtails!

Jess and Carl said...

She is beautiful and I can't wait to see you guys! So cute and so precious! Grandpa is great huh? Love you all!