Our Visit Home

Izabella and I were able to come home for a weekend so that I could go to a work luncheon in Moses Lake last weekend. It was a short trip , but it was worth it to see all my family. Even A.J. took some time out of his busy schedule to come and see us.

We arrive in Tri Cities on Thursday afternoon were Kira met us and took us to her house for the evening. Izabella has never seen so many toys in one place ever in her life...Addi and Doug are very lucky to have such great play room. Then Friday it was off to Mom's. She put together a wonderful BBQ dinner, and Russ' cooking is always so yummy. And i always love to see Grandma and Grandpa Iverson when I'm home. I am always amazed how much their home has changed, but how familiar everything is. There is nothing better then being at home!!

Then on Saturday morning Dad and Jeana took me horse back riding. It was so much fun! I had almost forgotten how much I enjoy riding. Jake came with us to, and the four of us rode for hours. I can't wait for my next trip home so that we can ride again. Izabella wasn't so sure of the horses. She loved being able to pet them, but she didn't want to ride unless mom was there too.
We will just have to get around horses more so that she will love them as much as her mommy.

I want to thank my entire family for letting Izabella and I come stay with them. We miss you all so much and were grateful for the chance to come home, even if it was for only a couple of short days. July will be here soon and then we will have a whole week of fun together.

Love you all and see you again soon,
Stefanie and Izabella

1 comments:

A Plane Family Story said...

stop it, you're making ME homesick! I'm excited that I will see you guys in July. Are you going to the game?
Tilleea Allen