Mother's Day Weekend

I know I am a little late posting this, but I have to share the wonderful weekend we had. Friday afternoon Mike's parents stopped and picked the tree of us up to head to Hill Air force Base, in Utah were Mike's brother Jeff lives. We had plans for the whole family to go to the new Star Trek movie together. Of course Grandma opted to stay home with the four babies while the rest of us went to the movies. If was so much fun to be able to have a date night with adults. And the Plane men had so much fun showing off their great Star Trek Uniforms that Mom made. Saturday we all got up early and went to Justin's tee ball game. Justin did great and it was fun to watch him play. Izabella loved it. She wanted to run out onto the field and play to. After the game was over I let Izabella run on the field and over third base. I think I have a future Softball player on my hands.
Justin all ready for the ball.
Father and son...
Grandpa and Grandma with Izabella
Bella working the bases!
After the game we all caught a quick lunch and some of us got to take naps, then we went to see where Jeff and Em's new house is going to be built. I am so excited for them and their new house. I can't wait till it's done! Then we swung by the air force museum. I loved the mash helicopter, and Izabella enjoyed daddy's crazy driving of the stroller.

Jeff fixed steak that night for our Mother's Day dinner. It was great! Thanks you Jeff and Em for a wonderful Dinner.

The whole weekend was wonderful! I am so grateful for Jeff and Em for letting us come and stay with them and for all they did for us while we were there. We look forward to seeing everyone again this weekend. We all love being with family, and Izabella adores her cousins. They were very entertaining.

Love you all,
Mike, Stefanie, and Izabella

1 comments:

Brandis said...

I almost called all of you Planes to see if the men were going to see the new movie and if they had new Star Trek uniforms to wear to it. :) I remember watching Grandma sew costumes for them to wear to the convention once a LONG time ago. I'm glad they had fun! :)