Gardening

This weekend Mike decided we needed to take some time and do something as a family. So he loaded Izabella and I up and drove us to Home Depot to go flower shopping. You see, we have had this mess of climbing vines in our front yard flower bed since we moved in to this apartment in September. I have told my self every weekend since spring came that I was going to just pull it all out. Well, I'm glad to report the task is now done. I was surprised how quickly we got all the vines pulled out. Izabella enjoyed getting dirty from head to toe and digging holes in the dirt for mommy. She didn't even mind when Daddy sprayed her down with the hose. Bella even tried to help me by getting the plants for me, but after she pulled off all the blooms I decided that she shouldn't handle the flowers. I am so glad to have my flower garden planted. Now our house looks much nicer. Thanks Mikey for such a wonderful family day!!

Love You!!

2 comments:

Jess and Carl said...

Congrats on no vine! Love the pictures of Bella helping you out in the garden, have I told you lately how cute she is!

Emily said...

I don't know why we buy toys for kids. We should just get them a bucket of dirt, and they would be happy for years. She looks so cute covered in mud. It was so good to see you guys this weekend. We had a blast.