Tea Party with her Dolls

The other day I was cleaning the kitchen and realized that the house was much to quiet. Where was Izabella? And what was she up to? Thankfully I found her playing in her room. She had both of her dolls sitting at her table and I watched her as she set out a place for each of them and herself. Then she continued to pour the tea and help them take a drink. Talking to them the entire time. I am so impressed with her ability to entertain herself and her ever growing vocabulary. I just had to share this fun little story!! Here are some pictures... Love you all,
Mike, Stefanie, Izabella, and Abigail

3 comments:

Jacque said...

What a beautiful little girl. This is so sweet.

Anika said...

too, too cute!! it is amazing what their little minds come up with! how fun!

Jess and Carl said...

This is way too cute! I love her!