Spring Dresses

One of Izabella's favorite things to do is to go shopping. So once a week her and I will go to the store to do some window shopping. She loves to walk up and down the toy ills and play with all the toys. She is such a good girl that she doesn't even fuss when I tell her it is time to go. She knows that we are just there to look.
The other day I walked by the kids clothes and saw the cutest dress for Abigail. I had to get it, and thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to get the girls matching dresses. You can imagine my disappointment when I found that they didn't have one in Izabella's size. We looked and looked. Then finally Bella said, "Look mommy!" and she ran to grab the perfect dress of the rack. What was even better is Mike loved the dresses and didn't scold me for buying them more clothes. So a couple of Sundays ago when we got home from church I made the girls pose for pictures, one of the things Izabella hates to do.

So what do you think of the girl's new Spring Dresses?
I can't believe how fast my little girls are growing up!!
Love you all,

Mike, Stefanie, Izabella, and Abigail

0 comments: