Easter Dresses

So Nana did it again. She put together a great little Easter package for the girls. She was thinking ahead and since General Conference was on Easter Sunday she sent the package a week early so that the girls could wear their Easter Dresses to Church. They were so cute!! I received so many comments on them. I had three little sailors. Yes, I said three! Nana even sent one for Izabella's little Kelly doll (that's what she calls the cute little doll she got for Christmas). In fact we have had the dresses for about three weeks and I haven't been able to wash Kelly's yet. I guess I'll have to steal it sometime during the night.
Here are those cute little sailor dresses...
Aren't they soooooo adorable?!
I just love taking pictures of the girls.
Love Ya,
Mike, Stefanie, Izabella and Abigail

1 comments:

Anika said...

Ahhhhhh, they are SO cute!