Joe Eldredge



I know I already posted on the amazing 50th birthday party we had for my dad, however I had to add another post to add these forgotten photos. I love my Dad and I am so grateful for all that he has done for me and my family. I remember when I went to college he use to call me at 5:30am every morning to make sure I was up and not getting lazy being away from the farm. I think my room mate hated it, but she never said anything. My father has been one of my greatest heroes and my best friends for as long as I can remember. I guess me being a daddy's girl is why I enjoy watching Izabella with her father. Dad worked so hard to support his family and teach all us kids the importance of hard work and dependability. Of course, along with the importance of hard work he instilled in us the joys of fun and laughter. Even though he is another year older, a little grayer and possible a little slower I love him just as much. And just for the record...I am sure AJ was who made you turn so gray because you didn't have any when I was living at home. Enjoy these pictures of my Dad, Joe Eldredge!!
This is my dad and I when I was 4 days old. Look how young he was!!
This is Dad and Izabella when she was about 5 months old.
Here's dad and Jeanna on their wedding day. Look how happy they are!!
This was the day Mike and I were married and I love this picture of Dad. It is one of very few that shows his true smile that is so much like my own.
And I have to add this picture. This was at Mike and My wedding reception in Twin Falls. Dad and Mark (Mike's best friend) really enjoyed watching and laughing the entire night.
Love you dad and hope you had a great 50th!!

Mikey, Stefanie, and Izabella

3 comments:

Katrina Wilson said...

Yeah that picture with mark says it all, they were just looking for trouble!!

Jess and Carl said...

Umm... new pictures of my cute niece? Maybe of the belly? UPDATE!!!

Stephen, Terren & Peyton said...

That picture of your dad holding you looks just like AJ!! And I love the picture at your wedding - your smiles are alike!