Daddy Russ Latimer

It's that time of year again and I am really slacking!! It is Birthday time in our family. We have most of our family birthdays between the months of September and February. That means I have 6 birthdays to catch up on and another 9 coming up. I had better get a move on.

Our first Birthday Spotlight is Russ Latimer, who turned a year wiser on September 25th of this year. It was great that we were able to spend this time with him since we were in Washington for Grandpa's funeral. I think sometimes he doesn't realize how much I love and appreciate all that he has done in my life. He is such a wonderful man and has done so much to make my mother so happy in the last 11 years. He has always been there when I needed him and I know I don't give him enough credit for the wonderful influence he is to my family. I love you and hope that you had a wonderful Birthday!!

Here are some pictures of Daddy Russ over the years:
Russ and mom at the Oregon coast a couple years ago.
Russ and Izabella the weekend of her blessing.
Hanging out after Thanksgiving a couple of years ago.

Love You,

Mikey, Stefi, and Izabella

1 comments:

Katrina Wilson said...

Russ is pretty awesome! We don't know him very well but we do really like hanging out with him!!