Halloween Parties!

So we have had a busy couple of weeks at the Plane home. Last Saturday we had what has become our annual Pumpkin Carving party. Kat and Mark came over with their pumpkins and a health appetite. We started off the evening with Homemade Chili and corn bread. It was so good if I do say so my self. Then Mike and Mark started carving pumpkins! Katrina decided after almost cutting her finger off last year that she would supervise. So I put her and Izabella to work decoration sugar cookies. This was Izabella's first experience with decorating cookies, and I have to say that she rather enjoyed herself. Unfortunately most of the frosting ended up in her mouth and not much of it ended up on the cookies. It was a wonderful night full of fun and friends. We were very disappointed that Colten was sick and the Katie and Remington were unable to join us. Hopefully next year! Here are a few pictures of all our fun!!Here is Izabella frosting some cookies! Katrina decorating some cookies!
Smile Kat and Bella!
Mark cleaning Kat's pumpkin!
Mike just chillin'...doing what he does best.
Ok so I took Izabella's hair out and had her all ready for bed before I thought of taking pictures of our great pumpkins. So don't mind the model's hair and look at all our cool pumpkins.
She is cute even with her wild hair.

On Wednesday Izabella had a Halloween party at Day Care. She was so excited to were her cute little bumble bee costume. She had so much fun and brought home a ton of candy and little gifts. Kelly also gave her a cupcake when she left and Daddy thought it would be an OK idea to let Bella "hold" it on the way home. I don't know what made him think that this was a safe thing to do with our little eating machine. Needless to say Mike called me just before he pulled in and asked me to bring him a hose. Daddy had quite the mess to clean up, but Izabella seemed to have rather enjoyed herself.
The cup cake is gone, but there is plenty of orange frosting let over as evidence.

Kelly also let the kids make these cute little shirts. They used finger paints and their hands to make little spiders on either side of their shirts, then added a string for a spider web to dangle from and eyes. Bella loves her new little shirt.
We will follow with a few actual Halloween pictures soon!

Thanks,
Mike, Stefanie, and Izabella

3 comments:

Ali said...

Looks like fun! I love Bella's spider shirt. It is way cute. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

Brandis said...

I can't get over how stinkin' cute Izabella is. I swear she gets cuter every time you post a picture of her! :) I love the spider shirt too. That's such a cute idea and I'm going to have to remember that one for next year!

Tilleea said...

that is so fun that you carved pumpkins! I've only carved them once since moving down here and they lasted about 2 days before they started to mold and shrink, so I no longer fork over the dough for the two days they last in the heat!