Sleepless Nights

I think I finally understand how a mother with a new born is suppose to feel...exhausted from lack of sleep! This little one isn't even born yet and he/she keeps me up more then Izabella ever has. I think I am running on 3 hours of sleep from the last 3 days, I don't know how I have managed to keep my eyes open at work the last couple days. I'm just hoping that I can find a way to stay awake today, any suggestions? I really hope this isn't a preview as to what will come in a few short months from now. I don't know if I'm cut out for not getting my 5 hours a night. At least Mike will be done with school and will be able to help. Just the thoughts of another sleepless night.

4 comments:

Tilleea said...

WAHT?! Is this your announcement, or am I just slow/outta it? That is so exciting that you are pregnant! YAY! I hope that your sleep improves.

And...does this mean it's a boy, since the prenancy is so different than Izabella's?

When are you due anyways?

Emily said...

I'm sorry your're not sleeping. I think that is the hardest thing about little babies. I don't do well on no sleep. We are excited to see you guys this weekend!

Anika said...

Wait, WHAT?!?!? YAY, Congrats! More babies, how awesome--me and Holli were just talking about siblings for our little guys, it's time. I hope you feel better.....

Jess and Carl said...

Sorry sis... just be glad you don't have two keeping you up all the time! It will get better! Love you!