Mike got some new parts in yesterday to build his dad's new computer and of course lost in all his excitement he left all the boxes all over the living room floor. Izabella didn't mind as much as I did; she kept trying to hide her toys in them and to climb into them. So after a while Mike decided to introduce her to a new game...Box Car!! They went around and around and up and down the hall, all over the whole house as fast as daddy could go. Izabella held on for dear life and laughed the entire time. She didn't want Mike to stop. I think after about his 20th time around the house Mike was wishing he hadn't introduced this game, he was so tired. However, I say, way to go Bella, daddy's been saying he wanted to exercise.
Here are some pictures of all their fun...
Daddy pushing Izabella really fast...Weee!Waiting to go again. Come on Daddy what's the hold up!
Doesn't Mike look tired, and Izabella looks like she is having the time of her life. I wonder why we spend so much money on toys when a box and some daddy power can provide so much enjoyment.
More then almost any toy.

This is Izabella's look of disapointment when Daddy finally called it quits and left to get something to drink. She didn't think that was a very good idea. She wasn't done playing. Hopefully Mike will rest up at work today because I'm sure when he gets home he will be talked in to playing Box Cars until bed time.

Love Ya,

Mike, Stefanie, and Izabella

4 comments:

momplane said...

What a fun game! That is a good way for Mike to get some exercise. I hope you get some sleep soon. We'll see you this weekend-Love, Mom P.

Emily said...

It has always amazed me that we spend a bunch of money on Christmas and birthdays, and they just like the wrapping and boxes. What a fun game!!

Crystal said...

hey, you probably don't have any idea who I am but I was friends with Mike when he was at BYU, I just ran across your blog and it was really fun to catch up and see what old friends are up to! Your little girl is absolutely adorable! I love the box pictures! tell Mike hi and and that he has an adorable family!

Crystal (price) Leininger

Jess and Carl said...

So cute! I can't wait to see you guys! Sure do miss you! Love you tons!