11 Weeks Prego!!

Mike and I went to our first OB appointment this morning! I think that first moment that hear the babies heart beat is one of the greatest moments in the world. It is the first time the expecting mother can really think, all this illness I've been feeling the last few weeks is so worth it. I like it especially because after Mike heard the heart beat he got really excited..."I'm going to be a daddy again!"

So I'm 11 weeks prego today making our estimated due date is January 15, 2010. We are so ready to have another little one in our home. Izabella is in a real need for a sibling to play with, even though she'll have to wait a little while. We are trying to keep her informed about what is going on, and that her life is going to be changing forever very soon, however I get the feeling she's not completely interested yet. She will be once the little one gets here. Bella is going to be a great older sister and I hope she enjoys the responsibility it takes to be the oldest as much as I have.

I am feeling better everyday and am antiously awaiting my return of energy soon. We love you all and promise to keep you informed as the weeks go by. No pictures yet, however, I will post some soon.
Love you all,
Mikey, Stefi, and Izabella

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats, guys! How wonderful! Isn't it funny to think that Izabella, even though she's so small right now, is going to be your oldest? I hope you feel better soon and get more energy. That's tough. But of course, it will be worth it :)

Jess and Carl said...

YAY! I can't wait for a new little niece or nephew! Can't wait to see you in less than a week! I love yoU!

Sage Hanks said...

Congrats! It is so worth it! PROMISE!

Ali said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Mike, I hope you're taking great care of Stefi and Stefi, I hope you are feeling better. Congratulations!