Ready for Daycare!!

I just thought this was a really cute picture of Izabella. Most mornings Mike and I are running around trying to get everything ready to leave until 5 mins after we planned on leaving. This morning I happened to stop log enough to notice our little angel waiting patiently for us to get ready. Izabella loves going to day care and sometimes I think she is disappointed on Saturday mornings when she doesn't get to go. So, just a cute picture I wanted to share. I really need to get that bench painted for her.
Love you All,

Mike, Stefanie, and Izabella

6 comments:

momplane said...

What a little sweetheart! She's a good girl. Have a good day-see you all next week. Love, mom

Anika said...

ohhhhhh, so sweet! What a cutie!

erin j bailey said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog...what a little cutie!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

That is really cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting. She is a sweetie!

Brandis said...

As Grandma would say, what a cute little monster! :)

Jess and Carl said...

hehe what a little sweetie! I love you guys!