Happy Birthday Jeff!!

I had to really look to find some pictures. We obviously don't see you guys enough to get really good photos. Of course I asked Mikey if he had any really good photos of Jeff and he said "There is no such thing!" Despite what Mikey may say I think I found some. So lets take a trip down memory lane, shall we....
Mom gave us some old family photos, I believe this is the family photo taken in 1984. I love Jeff's smile!
Here's a picture of Jeff and Mike in 1997.
This is such a cute picture of father and son...I love the shade!!
This has to be my favorite picture of Jeff and Emily taken at Mike and My wedding reception December 2005.
And I had to include this picture...This was taken at Christmas and I had to show everyone that Jeff is still a kid at heart.
We all hope that you have a wonderful Birthday!!
Sending you best wishes and our love,
Mikey, Stefi, and Izabella

1 comments:

Jeff said...

Thanks for the birthday comment - it was great!