Play time with Grandpa!!

There is nothing like a child enjoying time playing, especially when grandpa takes time to play. A couple of weekends ago Mike and I took a trip to Nampa to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa Plane. It was so much fun! I love going up their and seeing so much family.
On Saturday morning Izabella wanted to see Grandpa's Star Trek ship collection he has displayed above their fireplace. I told her she had to ask Grandpa thinking there was no way he would want her little grubby fingers anywhere near them. To my surprise I was very wrong, and he couldn't wait to get them down and sit and play with her.
So here are the pictures that those space ships are more then just decoration!
Daddy helps Bella get a closer look at Grandpa's collection. Grandpa Plane showing Izabella how to make lots of noise.
Of course Bella had to try!!
She loves this game!
This is a new Star Trek story about a giant baby attacking the enterprise.
Thank you Grandpa for letting us play with your cool space ships. And yes Dad I know that someday I will have to find somewhere to put them in my house, however, that day is very far off. Love,

Mikey, Stefi, and Izabella

3 comments:

Brandis said...

That is so cute!! They both look like they're having a great time. :)

Staci said...

Hi there. This is Staci with Simply Chich Baby Boutique. I saw the comment you left on my site today, and just wanted to let you know that I emailed you back last night. Let me know if you have any other questions. I am excited to help you find a cute bag! I am getting ready to place a new order, so if you could get back with me in the next day or two that would be great. That way if I don't currently have what you want I can get it ordered for you. I am getting a cute celery green with white polka dot that is pretty neutral. I also will be ordering some black toile ones. Oh, and I just found a darling black and white damask one that I will be getting. It is so cute! It is a little different style and that one will run $38.00.

Jeff said...

I think I remember that episode...Worf wanted to blow up the baby, but Counselor Troi insisted on negotiating with said space baby...until she got a faceful of regurgitated milk.