The Babies are HERE!!


I know I am a little late on posting, but better late then never. Jessica Page and Carl Blackwood became parents at 1:38 am Dec 20th, 2008 and again at 2:30 am. I want to tell Jessica I am so proud of her, she is my Hero. I am so glad that everything went well and that finally my new neice and new nephew are here in this world with us. Also, you all need to know that everyone in our family now shares a birthday with someone else. Kira and I, Jessica and our cousin Rebecca, and now AJ gets to share his birthday with Randi Lynn and Ryan Lukas Blackwood.

Here are some pictures!!!
Randi Lynn Blackwook
Born Dec 20, 2008 @ 1:38 am
6lbs 1oz 19.5 in long

Ryan Lukas Blackwood Born

Dec 20, 2008 @ 2:30 am

5lbs 15oz 19 ins long

They love being together.

Congratulations Jessica and Carl. Being a parent is the greatest thing in the world. I am glad to hear that the two of you are adjusting well. I can't wait to see them.

We Love You All,

Mike, Stefanie, and Izabella

3 comments:

Gillett Family said...

How stinken cute!!! I love how they are all loving on eachother. congrats new auntie!!!

Jess and Carl said...

Oh yay! You are so sweet and we love you! Our little ones are pretty precious! :) I love you sis and my babies have a great Aunt and Uncle and an adorable cousin!

Tilleea said...

Oh my heck, that is crazy that you all share a b-day. I didn't put that together, good thing you spelled it out for me! ;)

I love being an aunt. YOu will have fun