Izabella's first Christmas!!

Wow!! I didn't think Christmas could ever be as exciting as it was when I was younger and anxiously awaited Santa's arrival. Well, I was wrong! I think it is even more exciting to be a parent waiting to see the look on your child's face when they see all the things Santa has brought them.
I know Izabella isn't quite old enough to understand about Santa, but this year we spent Christmas with Mikes whole family in Utah at the Hill Air force base. Randy and Debbie (Dad and Mom Plane, Jeff (Mike's older bother, however still younger then me), his wife Emily and their three kids, Justin (5), Hallie (almost 4) and Kara (8 mon) were all their to join in on the excitement. Just watching Justin and Hallie's expressions when they unwrapped their treasures really made me excited for many Christmas's to come. Izabella and Kara both enjoyed the mornings activities as well. By the end of the day Bella was really getting a hang of unwrapping her gifts. She was just more interested in everyone Else's gifts to play to much with her own. By that afternoon though I couldn't get her off her new rocking horse. She loved to ride it, and she loves to pet its soft nose.
Here are A lot of pictures from our great Christmas:
Mom holding Kara
Hallie with all her new Barbie furniture
Justin playing with the remote control truck Uncle Mikey got him
Playing his new Nintendo DS game

Look Emily! A picture of Kara standing up with her piano. She's growing up so fast
Our little Twins
Emily with all of Hallie's fairy Dolls
Jeff didn't your mother teach you not to shoot in the house. I guess he just had to try out the new Nerf guns he and Justin got for Christmas
Daddy trying out Bella's new rocking horse. I think he's a little to big!
Bella loves petting her horse...Soooo Soft
Reading one of her new books.
Mommy made her a new stocking and I think she approves
Look another horse. You are one lucky girl!!
Izabella reading another book.
Christmas was great this year for our whole family and I hope everyone else had as wonderful a Christmas as we did.
We love you all,

Mike, Stefanie, & Izabella

1 comments:

Kris Edwards said...

So fun to share in your Christmas through the photos you posted--thank you! Looks like a great time was had by all. The babies do look like twins--aren't you glad they aren't? :)