"What's Up Wednesday!"

A sad good-bye to such great friends.
We spent the evening helping Mark and Katrina load up their U-haul.  On Friday they will be leaving Twin Falls for their new home in Montana while Mark attends law school.  Mike and Mark have been friends since they were about 10 years old.   They have been best friends ever since.  I met Katrina about 8 years ago, and we became instant friends.  Before long we were roommates.  So it was only natural that Mark and Katrina should meet when Mike and I started dating.  You see, Mike lived with Mark and his family.  So roommates meet, date, and marry. 
We are really going to miss you guys.  I am going to have find someone to come over and eat my experimental dinners, and my left overs.  And I only hope I can find someone to keep Mike out of my hair in the evenings. We love you both and will always consider you friends and family.  Remember if you ever need anything we are only a phone call away.  Take care in Montana and remember to keep in touch.  You may be moving but you will never be to far from our hearts.  We wish you all the best in the adventure that lays before you and we are already antiously awaiting your next visit home. 
Good-bye to friends!!  Good-bye to family!!
We love you...Mark, Katrina, and Whitney

Love,

Mike, Stefanie, Izabella, and Abigail

2 comments:

Jess and Carl said...

SAD! Good luck Mark and Kat and I'll miss you guys when I come visit Stefi and Mike the next time!

Jess and Carl said...

Um.... Wednesday is passed! I need an update!