"What's Up Wednesday"

So after some persistent messages from Anika I agree that I need to post more frequently. Today is Wednesday and as suggested by the above this will be my first “What’s Up Wednesday” post.

I have so much to post about our families adventure to Royal City, Washington this last weekend that I will have to post again this weekend. So today I just want to post this beautiful picture of my girls. While we were home this weekend, a friend of mine from high school took the girls photo. She has started her own little photography business and was so willing to help me photograph my growing babies. I just want to thank her and tell her how much I appreciate her time and her talents. All the pictures I have seen so far have taken my breath away!! What do you think?


3 comments:

Tilleea said...

pictures...GORGEOUS! "what's up wednesday"...brilliant!

Anika said...

{YAY!!}

Brandis said...

They are so darling!! Abigail looks so much more grown up than 7 months too. :) Cute pictures!