"What's up Wednesday?"

Will my husband ever learn that vanilla ice cream and a double chocolate chip chocolate brownies in not a suitable breakfast for our 2 1/2 year old daughter.  For the last two mornings I have come out to the kitchen table to see the two of them chowing down before we leave for the day.  Mike excuse is when you have Celiacs and someone makes something good, you enjoy it as much, and as often as you can!!

"What are people going to think when my little girl is covered in Chocolate at 8:00 am in the morning!!" Me

"You have one very happy little girl!"  Mike

Bella just smiles from ear to ear.

3 comments:

momplane said...

Although it's not really a suitable breakfast, I guess if it makes them both happy you can't beat that!

Anika said...

hehehe, cute!! it's like having dessert before dinner.... love it!

Jess and Carl said...

Hahahaha I love it! It's like when we used to get pizza and rootbeer for breakfast... wasn't suitable, but it sure did make me happy!