Daddy Daughter Date

So last weekend Mike decided that Izabella and he needed to have an official Daddy Daughter Date...it was decided that Saturday night this would happen.  While I was at work for the day, Daddy and Bella built a huge fort in Bella's bedroom and then I was sent on a grocery run before I was allowed to come home.  Mike and Bella made a pancake dinner and were off to the fort with dinner and movies. 

After dinner and movies they broke out the good stuff...Chocolate Milk, Ice Cream, Crackers and Cheese and a couple other goodies. 

The fort kind of came down half way into the first move so they could see better.
I don't think any of us need to wonder were Izabella gets her cheese ball smile!!
I think this was what I finally found after the third movie for the night!!

Both Daddy and "Izzy" (what daddy calls her now) had so much fun and are looking forward to their next Daddy Daughter Date night which will be held under the stars!!

Love you,

The Plane Family

2 comments:

Anika said...

Hah! that smile is exactly the same! too cute!

Jess and Carl said...

So fun! I do love their matching smiles! Cute! Guess she isn't ALL mommy after all :)