Abigail

I cannot believe that my baby is already 4 months old!!  She is growing up way to fast for me.  At her check up last week she weighed 12.5 lbs and was 26 in long.  That's a lot bigger then Bella was at that age.  She has a very healthy appetite wakes up only one time a night, and her favorite person in the world is her big sister.  Izabella is so good with Abigail.  They love to play together, read books and Bella plays "This Piggy" and "Patty Cake" with her daily.  I couldn't have been blessed with more sweet girls...I just wish they weren't growing up so fast!!!

I love my girls!!

Love you,
The Plane Family

2 comments:

Jess and Carl said...

Oh that last picture of her laughing/big smiling is just priceless! I can't believe how big she is either, I wish I was there more for my beautiful nieces. Love you guys!

Tilleea said...

the pictures of them in their bouncers are almost identical!