Full Mail Box with no Mail!

So today Mike called me completely overwhelmed by the number of bills in the mail box, not to mention all the junk mail that either sits on the counter in a pile for months at a time, or goes straight into the trash without so much as a glance. "I hate getting the mail. All that is ever in it is bills, bills, and more bills! It would be nice to get something else for a change."
I agree, in fact, I remember going to the mail box and receiving letters and cards from family and friends. Has the Internet made it so easy to keep in touch with everyone that no one thinks of sending a card or a letter to say "HI" any more. Maybe we all rely on computers so much that we have forgotten the old art of a pen and paper. Well, I shouldn't speak to loud, I myself have slacked on the art of sending special somethings in the mail. Well I have decided to stop this horrible cycle of getting nothing but bills and junk in the mail. I am asking everyone who reads this to send me their address ASAP!! And if you see or talk to anyone else that might to receive a special something in the mail from me please email it to me at pamperedplane@gmail.com. I am going to start mailing out a special something in the US Mail every week to someone who is added to my address book. This way maybe when you open the mail next week you will receive something other then junk. Don't hesitate, just send me your address and I will be mailing you something soon.
Love always,
Stefanie Plane

2 comments:

Jess and Carl said...

This is a great idea... I send lots of stuff to Carl and people overseas, but not really just to family or friends here in the US, so maybe I should! You have my address! :) Love you sis!

Tilleea said...

That is crazy that you posted this today, because I told myself tonight, after I put the kiddos to bed, that I was going to type up the family info that was gathered at the reunion and get everyone the information. So check your inbox tomorrow, hopefully it'll get done tonight!