My baby is growing up to Fast!

Yesterday I heard a knock on the door around the time Mike and Izabella usually get home, so I ran to let them in. When I opened the door there stood Izabella with her bag she takes to day care thrown over her left shoulder and her play phone tucked up under her right ear with her right shoulder. I know she's growing up, but when did she start carrying a purse and a cell phone. It didn't end here! Bella has also really taken to her baby doll. She carries it all around the house, wraps it up in her blankets, feeds it from her sippy cup and pushes it around in her little doll stroller. It is so cute. Mike has been watching her and giving her tips. "Don't cover up her face sweetie. Your baby needs to breath." And when I tried to tell him it was ok he firmly reminded me that we would have a baby soon and she needed to know how to treat her little sister. (No we aren't sure of the gender of the baby yet, however Mike is set on it being another girl.) I can't believe how grown up and responsible my husband has become.

Anyway, so all night last night Izabella pushed her baby doll around in her little stroller and carted around her purse all around the house. I'm not sure where she learned this technique because I rarely carry a purse. I usually just have her hold my wallet in the cart. She was so cute I had to take some pictures, so here they are:

With all our Love,

Michael, Stefanie, and Izabella

6 comments:

momplane said...

She is going to be a great "big sister"! We miss you guys and look forward to seeing you this weekend, even for a short visit. Our granddaughter is so cute! And she is growing up fast...
Love, mom/grandma

Anika said...

Yep, so cute! What a sweetie pie! How are we gonna keep up with these growing-too-fast kiddos?

Tilleea said...

how sweet. she will definitely be a great big sister!

Brandis said...

What a funny girl! :) I love this age so much.

Jess and Carl said...

So cute! Maybe she learned it from her Aunt Jess and she wants to be just like me! :)

The Greenfields said...

Stef! These pictures are so adorable and I'm so glad I got to meet her in person. :) It was so good seeing you at Summerfest, we will definitely have to get together next time you are around!

I know what you mean about them growing up so fast, I can't believe how fast time flies when you have a little one! Thanks so much for your number, I will definitely call you sometime. My # is 760-2224.