Summer is coming


I can't believe how warm it has been the last couple of days. I am glad that summer is coming, I just wish we wouldn't have missed out on spring. Izabella loves the out doors and I am anxious to share everything with her. This weekend I had to work so Mike met me down at city park for a picnic lunch Saturday afternoon. It was wonderful. I was holding Bella and she was staring at the green grass. Of course since Mike dressed her for the day she didn't have any socks on, so I stood her up in the damp grass. She moved her toes so they griped the grass between them and then she laughed. It was one of the cutest things she has ever done.
Izabella Is really building her own unique personality.

She loves her thumb and her "Arrow Plane" PJ's!!


Bella loves her puppy Echo!!! She has started pulling at her
tail and ears, but Echo doesn't mind
She enjoys Izabella's company.

What a happy little girl!
Izabella is really growing. I can't believe how much bigger she has grown in the last two weeks. I guess starting to eat something other than formula really shocks their systems. We have been trying very patiently to introduce vegetables to her along with her cereal for the last week. I am sad to say she really didn't care for them. So yesterday I gave up and let her try some pears. She has never eaten so much before. It was like she couldn't get enough. Hopefully I can get her to try veggies again soon and maybe this time she will like them a little better.
Also this weekend Izabella has been trying more and more to sit up on her own. When we go on our walks in the evening she pulls herself up by grabbing the edges of the stroller. She is trying so very hard and I hope she masters it quickly. Even when she is watching movies with Mike she prefers to sit up any way that she can manage.
Babies are so precious when they are sleeping... She is so very peaceful!!!
Mike finished up another round of classes on Sunday and I am happy to report that we did very well in both of his classes. He has the entire week off before he starts his new classes, so you could say that he is really excited to have a week to do what he wants to. Yesterday was his first night off of school and he thoroughly enjoyed it running around the neighborhood making sure that every ones computers were working correctly. And by doing this he has almost completely filled up his week with things he needs, and want to do. I am looking forward to the week and being able to spend so much time with him. This weekend we are even going to take a little family trip to Salt Lake with Mikes parents. This will be Izabella's second trip out of Twin Falls. I am excited and I hope we have a lot of fun. I'll be sure to let you all know. Have a great day!!!

Love
Stefi

2 comments:

Tilleea said...

Gee-whiz! Your are awesome at blogging! Love the background, and Bella is a doll.

Brandis said...

Kaida and I will be seeing you guys this weekend! :) We're flying down on Saturday morning and staying until Tuesday. I'm so excited! It will be fun to let the girls play. :)