Izabella at 4 Months Old



It’s hard to believe that Izabella is over 4 months old now. Time really does fly when you are having so much fun. That is exactly what raising Izabella is all about, fun. She really is a great little girl and is developing the cutest little personality, but why wouldn’t she with Mike and I being her parents. Our days are filled with smiles and giggles. Playing with Bella is the highlight of both Mike and my days. As you will see in her pictures, she loves her jumper roo, that little thing with the big eyes she is always in. Izabella spend about two hours a day jumping and turning, playing with all the little toys on the sides of this great little toy. Not to mention that all her time spent in it is really strengthening her legs. Even when you hold her she prefers to stand up on your legs rather then sit down. Even our friends are enjoying her more and more each day. Matt Wilson came over the other day and was totally taken by her giggles as she jumped around. She also really enjoys her Baby Einstein time in the morning with mommy when we lie on the floor on our tummies and watch one of her little videos. I think she is going to love movies as much and Mike and I do.
She is also becoming a little chatter bug as well. It’s almost like having a broken record because she only stops long enough to take a long deep breath and then starts all over again. However, I really don’t mind because the sounds she makes are so cute. Even in the morning when she wakes up, we don’t hear any crying coming over the monitor, just unending sentences in Izabella language. I think the best part of my day happen when I finally decide to get up and go get her, and I peer over the side of the crib to see her talking to her stuffed animals. Then when she realizes someone is standing over her she will look up at you with her huge toothless smile. I’m glad she is a morning person like her mom.
She also love attention, I mean being the center of attention. The other day in church I was holding Izabella up on my shoulder so she could look around. There was a sweet older lady sitting behind us and Bella was determined to smile and talk to her. After many attempt she was unable to sway the attention of the lady from the lesson being tough and she became quite upset. In fact she practically yelled at the lady until she looked at her and smiled. Then everything was ok and Bella moved on to catch everyone else’s eye in the room.
Mike and I are so blessed having Izabella in our lives, and we are really enjoying being parents. Mike has Bella two days a week by him self while I am at work and I think he really enjoys his daddy daughter time even though he is finding it difficult to complete his home work with a 4 month old in the room. We want to thank you all for you support and love and you wonderful gifts that you are still sharing with us. Thank you from our whole family.

We Love You All,

Stefi Jo

P.S. Thank you for all of your wonderful comments. And Tilleea thank you for the web sites...I might be able to do this after all.

1 comments:

Brandis said...

I LOVE the new background & everything! It looks great. You're a pro at this blog thing already! :)