It has been over a month since I have found time to post.  Working the graveyard shift full time and taking care of three young children keeps a mommy very busy. 
So much has happened this month that I would like to give you all just a quick overview.  Mike lost his job at the beginning of September and things have been very stressful at home, both emotionally and financially.  He has been applying for a lot of different jobs and has had a few really good interviews.  Last week he was offered a job in Twin Falls, Id with a small company called Best Notes.  It was an interview that came by word of mouth from a very close friend of ours.  It was Tuesday night when Jared called Mike and told him that his Home Teacher had mentioned that the company he worked for was looking for a computer guy.  So Mike took down the phone number and called the next day.  After talking to them briefly about his qualifications they asked him to send his resume.  About an hour later Mike was called for an interview that evening.  I knew the minute Mike walked in from the interview that this was the job he wanted, the job he had been waiting for.  Oh No I thought!  I knew the job didn't pay as much as some of the others he had interviewed for, and really didn't want him to get his heart set on this one job.  After 12 hours of giving Mike every reason I could think of not to take this job if it was offered to him, it was my turn to meet the guys and wives at Best Notes.  They called on Thursday and asked if they could take Mike and I to dinner.  I have to say after about 15 mins I knew this was the job.  So here we are, moving back to Twin Falls, ID.  Coming home in a way.  We are so excited and just can't make the move fast enough.  Mike will be starting work on Tuesday, November 1st and hopefully we will be moving into a home here on November 5th.  I am currently looking for a job and I'm very hopeful that my interview with St Luke's hospital will go well tomorrow.  I will also be starting school at CSI, College of Southern Idaho here in Twin in January.  Finally after 10 years, I'm going back to school and I'm going to get my RN. 
As you can see so much has been happening.  In about two weeks time everything will finally be slowing down and I will be able to get back to blogging.  I have a lot to catch up on so get ready for a posting over load. 
See you soon,
The Plane's

1 comments:

Jess and Carl said...

Love your new family photo at the top... I want one! Secondly you need to post more :)