Sugar Cookies

For family home evening last night Mike wanted to Make sugar cookies.  So I went to work and made some cookie dough.  Then after dinner we let the girls roll our the dough, cut out shapes, and decorate them.  Talk about a huge mess; it was even more fun though.
 This is Miles enjoying the evening from his little high chair.  He talked and drooled the entire time.
 Abigail made her own cookie by making a ball and squashing it into a sort of circle.  Then she picked this pretty yellow frosting to decorate it.
 Izabella decorating her pink butterfly!!
 The family decorating cookies!!
 So hard at work!! Thanks Aunt Jessica for the cute aprons...We love them!!
 Enjoying her cookies...or rather the frosting off her cookies!!
 Izzy loves doing things like this.  I think she really enjoyed herself.
A picture says more than words...I think Abigail really enjoyed herself!!

It was such a fun night and I think the girls learned a lot of good skills.  I love being able to spend a relaxing evening with my family, laughing and enjoying each other completely.  However, if you ever get sugar cookies from the Plane family, you may want to check each one for little tongue marks.  I can only see so much!!

Love you all,

 The Plane's

2 comments:

Danii said...

It does seem like a great fun! And the last pic, one with the Abigail is "icing on a cake"-she looks soooo sweet on it!

Jess and Carl said...

So fun! I have to admit I cried a bit when I saw them wearing their aprons! I'm so glad you use them and they love them! They were so fun to create :) love you guys!