6 Months Old

I can't believe my little man is 6 months old!! He is growing up entirely to fast. 
He really is a joy to our little family.  I have never seem such a sweet smile!! Even though he can, he hates sitting up.  He would much rather crawl around on the floor.  Yes, I said crawl.  I'm not sure if I like have a mobile child at such a young age.  I'm afraid he's going to be walking before to long, he already will walk when he's holding someones hands. 
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of my little man
Miles Delano Plane:



Man how time flies when you are really enjoying life!!

Love you all,

The Plane's


2 comments:

Jess and Carl said...

He is getting so big! Love you Miles!!

Anika said...

LOL! i loved your comment about miles being izabella's doll. so, so cute. that totally made my day, thanks!! can't wait to see more pics of miles!!