Happy Birthday Mom Plane!

I just wanted to post a couple pictures of Mom Plane and wish her a very happy birthday!! I hope that you have had a wonderful day and that both your boys remembered to call you. I'm not going to remind Mike so if he forgets I'm so very sorry.
Here are those few great pictures I have of Debbie...
Here's an early years photo of mom and Mikey!
This is mom holding Izabella on her blessing day just before we put her in her dress. I love this picture.
This is Grandma and Bella playing during our last trip up to see them...Izabella loves playing with grandma!!And I can't forget this one. Here's a picture of Dad and Mom taken about two years ago.
We love you and hope your day was wonderful.
Happy Birthday Mom and Grandma!!
Love,
Mike, Stefanie, and Izabella

2 comments:

momplane said...

Thanks--I love the blog! I had a great day and several people remembered to call. It was great fun to watch Izabella playing last night via the webcam. Love--mom

Brandis said...

Oh, my goodness, I feel so bad! I knew I was forgetting something important! Happy birthday Auntie Debra! :)