The Easter Egg Hunt

I Love Easter!!
Mike and I took Izabella to the Jenks Family Easter egg hunt on Saturday. This was the 71st annual easter hunt for the family. It was great to see so many family and friends! Mike and I have been to the hunt together since we were married and Mike went a few years before that. This was Izabella's second time, but it was her first year to Hunt the eggs. She thoroughly enjoyed it, and I think she did rather well collecting her nine eggs. In fact, we almost couldn't get her to give them up. Mike hunted this year also, and collected 38 eggs. I was rather impressed even though the winner collected a whopping 166 eggs. Wow!!!
Here are a few pictures of all the fun!!
This is Mikey and one of his best friends Ashton Jenks!!
Daddy and Izabella ready to start the hunt!
Off they GO!!
Izabella did a really good job keeping up with Daddy.
Gathering eggs...
Here's Izabella proud of her full ester basket
All the kids enjoying their Easter egg candy.
In the picture (left to right) Erin and Luke, Izabella and Mikey, Amanda and Conner.
Now it's the grown ups turn!!
(Left to right) Erin, Mikey, Nicole, Mama Char, Amanda, and Bella is the little person in the picture.
Mikey all ready to hunt. I never knew that hunting Easter eggs had a science about it until I was introduced to the Jenks family hunt.
Daddy Hunting...He looks like he is more leisurely walking..
I will add the rest of our Easter time fun soon!!
Love Ya All,
Mikey, Stefanie, and Izabella

0 comments: