Izabella has decided that she is big enough to feed herself. She through a fit any time Mike or I try to feed her. I have been fighting her for a couple of weeks now, because I don't want my baby to be to grown up to not need mommy any more. However, I finally gave in this weekend. I don't want to fight with her any more. She actually did a much better job of feeding herself then I thought she would. So here are some pictures taken to catch this wonderful moment...
We decided to try it out without any clothes on just in case she made a huge mess. Mac and Cheese is one of Izabella's favorite dinners. Do you think she has a big enough bite?!

This is the same spoon full...she would have to take five or six bites to clear off the spoon.

Now it's time for dessert...Yummy, chocolate pudding!

What a big bite!!


Well I guess all in all not to messy. Now it's off to the bath tub. Can you believe how grown up my little girl is becoming? I can't!

Love you all,

Mikey, Stefi, and Izabella

3 comments:

The Greenfields said...

That sounds like KJ!! He also doesn't like if we help him eat, gosh they are growing up fast and becoming so independent!!

Anika said...

SO cute! Isn't this growing up thing happening WAY too fast? I can't believe it, either. When are we getting together?

Jess and Carl said...

Adorable! I don't know how I missed this post! Love mac n cheese! I'm going to make her some when we see her in July! Then she'll love me and I'll be her favorite Auntie... haha! :)