I know I am really late, but I still wanted to post all these wonderful pictures and to wish my wonderful husband a very Happy Birthday!! I had the flu and was unable to do any special for Mike's special day, instead he looked after Izabella and made sure that I was comfortable. Michael is one of the greatest blessing I have been so grateful for. He is a wonderful husband and an amazing father. How many wives can say that they have never used the new vacuum that we've had for 6 months? Mike is always helping with the house work, makes about two meals a week for us, and is always willing to give and do whatever he can for his wife and little girl. I just want him to know how much I appreciate and love him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!! (March 10, 1983).
Enjoy all the wonderful pictures...
Michael Adam Plane as a baby...I see a lot of Izabella in this photo.
I think this is Mike's 2nd birthday. Isn't he cute?!
This is Mike a few years ago in Las Vages in front of the original Star Trek cast.
Mike and his car...this is the real reason I married him :)
One of our engagement photos.
And of course we have to include a resent photo of the birthday boy and his favorite little girl. Izabella loves her daddy. She is a really daddies girl and they are so cute to watch together.
We hope you had a wonderful birthday...
Love,
Stefanie and Izabella

1 comments:

momplane said...

Cute pictures! Of course I'm prejudiced because I'm his mom, but you all are a cute family. We're glad we could be there with you last weekend. Love, mom P.