Rose Peddal Place

We took Izabella to the CSI rose garden today to get some beautiful pictures of our beautiful little girl. I can't believe that she is now 9 mons old. She is growing up so fast. She is crawling now, and I can't keep up with her. We have bought lots of toys for Bella, however, she is more content with finding things to get into. The last couple of days we have found her trying to read my scriptures. Actually, she was really trying to tar the pages out. Her favorite place to play is under my feet while I'm cooking in the kitchen. The best way to entertain her is to give her your hands and let her walk all around the house.
Look how happy!!
What a pretty flower!
This is her Vana White look.
Along with her crawling around making messes all over my house, she is filling the air with hours of babble. Izabella may not be able to say anything right now, but we will sure be in trouble when she does start talking. She also loves to sing, and it doesn't matter when of where. She'll sing along with the radio and me when in the car, and loudest during the hymes in sacrament. Not only does she really like to sing, but she also loves to laugh. Obviously Bella has Mike's personality because she think she is the funniest person in the world. She will be talking, either to her self or who ever will listen, and then she will stop apprubly and start laughing historically. I guess this is her idea of a joke. It's just a blessing to have such a happy little baby.

A little girl on the move to find some mischief.

I've decided that being a working mom is hard. I can't believe how time gets away from me. There are days that I don't even know have come and gone. I love my job, and even though things are busy now and I am working a lot of overtime, there always seems to be enough time for my family. I was afraid of missing out on my daughter growing up, but really I think it just helps me appreciate all the time I do get to spend with her.

Izabella really loves her Daddy!!
We love you all and hope that you are doing well. Take care and tell your families HI!

Love ya,
Mike, Stefanie, Izabella, and Echo

6 comments:

Emily said...

I can not believe how big she is. She is just beautiful. I can't wait to see her again.

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Brandon said she was getting big and she really is. She is beautiful Stephi. I am so happy for you guys!! Have and awesome day! Hey cute background. I have the same one. Great minds thing alike :o)

Jess and Carl said...

My niece is just beautiful! I love pictures, I love updates, I love you and I miss you! I hope that we get to see you guys sometime in the next couple of months! She is getting too big! I hope I get an updated picture soon, I sure need one! Love you!

Kris Edwards said...

Congratulations on the new job--sometimes change is a good thing.
I can't believe how fast this little girl of yours is growing up! in some pictures she looks just like her daddy, in other she looks just like her mommy. I guess that means she has the best of both of you!

Mama Tales said...

I love reading your blog! What a beautiful baby.....family. Thanks for sharing with us. Shelly Nelson

Unknown said...

Hey Stefanie. Blogs are great. Thanks for posting on mine so i could find yours. You have such a cute family.