HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!
I can't believe how grown up you are. It seems only yesterday we where children playing in the yard at home. Now we are married and having children of our own.
I want you to know what an inspiration you are to me, and how much I love and appreciate all that you have done for me. You are a wonderful sister who inspires me in all that you do. You have been a wonderful sister, friend and Aunt to Izabella. We love you and hope that this special day is full of fun and laughter.

A poem for my sister

Even though we are miles apart
It's like your still here next to me.
Because i keep you in my heart.
When you feel down look for me in your dream
We have been there for each other our whole lives.
No one can ever take your place.
Your shoulder is what i have used for my cries.
You have made me laugh when i had a frown on my face.
We are sisters and friends.
I love you my sister till the end.
I could not imagine my life without you
You are my rock.
Just always remember i love you my sister.
And i will be here till the end.
So look for me in your dreams.
When you need a friend
Or you just want to scream.
I love you Jessica Page...Have a wonderful 24th Birthday!!!

1 comments:

Jess and Carl said...

You brought a tear to my eye! I love you! Thank You!