Where have I been?!

I am so impressed by all all of you who can keep up with your blogs, by making posts every week or even a couple times a week.  You all amaze me!  I really thought I would be better when I was a stay at home mom with nothing to do but take care of my kids and type spend time on my computer Blogging. WRONG!! Kids are a lot of work, especially when you have three, Three and under.

Anyway,  I know it's not January, however, I need to set myself a new goal to write on my blog at least once a week to post updates and pictures of my wonderful family.  So my goal has been set and I promise that starting next week (this will have to count for this week since I'm having surgery tomorrow and will need some time to recooperate) I will be posting weekly, religiously, without fail. 
I love to blog, and it is my time, so I'm just going to take that time and do it!!

Here's a picture of my three beautiful babies.....
Stay tooned for so much more Plane Family Stories!!

Love,

Stefanie Plane

3 comments:

Anika said...

YAY! so glad you're back! i want to see those cutie pie kids! remember it doesn't have to be a big long post every time, just a picture, or your thoughts work! keep it easy......that way it will stay fun! i am already waiting for your post next week! (and you can't just say you're having surgery and not tell us why! do tell.)

Danii said...

Welcome back! I really like your little ones, and posts about them :) Hope that recovery from surgery will be fast and pain-free!

Jess and Carl said...

Yay blog dangit! I need to see my nieces and nephew! I miss you guys and love you!