Miles Delano Plane

He is here...Baby Boy Plane!!
(as he was know for the first three days of his life)

On March 10th, 2011
at 10:18 am
Miles Delano Plane was born
weighting 6 lbs 7 oz and measuring19.5 inches long.

We are all so happy that he is here and that he is healthy. 
Even though dad had to spend his birthday in the hospital,
I think he is happier about sharing this special day with his son then he thought he would be (there was no questions about putting him back, sorry sweetie).

Following are some pictures of our handsome little guy,
the Labor and Delivery story will follow as soon as I can get some free time from my three little angels!
 Miles first picture!
Mommy and little Miles
 I can't believe that one of my children has hair!! It's blond not red though Brandis.
 All of my children have had this expression...I wonder what they are thinking?!
 So bright eyed only hours after he came into this world.
 Mile's two older sisters couldn't be more excited that he is finally here.  They love to hold and kiss him all day long.  Abi likes to poke him in the nose, but I guess that's the way a 15 month old shows her love.
He looks just like his Daddy...So handsome.

We love you all and thank you all for your love in return,

Mikey, Stefi, Izabella, Abigail, and Baby Miles

4 comments:

erin j bailey said...

Congrats you guys! He is absolutely adorable! I've been waiting to hear what his name was going to be and I love the name Miles. Happy gushes for you :)

Tilleea said...

stef he is beautiful! congrats

Kira said...

So precious! Love u all.

Unknown said...

he is a doll! congrats you guys!!!