What's Up Wednesday!!

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!

That's right this morning we woke up to snow!!  And even though it will not stick they are big, beautiful, full snowflakes.  I just want to curl up on the couch with a warm cup of hot apple cider and watch it fall. 
To bad I have to get up and get moving, get two girls ready for day care, my self ready for work and then go to work all day.  Good thing I have some big windows to look out. 
Maybe I'll just take a moment and lose myself in the beauty of snow while I try to answer phones. 

Izabella is so excited.  She couldn't wait to tell her daddy it was snowing. 
She wanted me to put on her big puffy winter coat, her gloves, hats, and her snow pants. 
 I told her that was going a little over board so she settled for her big coat, gloves and hat. 
Needless to say, she looked like a large pink marshmallow walking into day care today. 
But I guess it's worth it to have a happy little 2 almost 3 year old!

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!

Love you all,

The Plane Family
Micheal, Stefanie, Izabella, Abigail and Little Peanut

2 comments:

momplane said...

I love the snow, too! Have fun watching it, and give the little girls hugs.
Love, Mom/Grandma

Rachel said...

I just read all your good news!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! A little boy!! And a job!! I am only sad I won't get to visit every time I come to Twin. I am glad I have your blog to keep up. Congratulations on all your excitement.