Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Kira!!! I just want you to know that I am thinking of you and I am so glad that you are my sister and that I have the pleasure of sharing this very special day with you. I wouldn't want to share it with anyone else. I hope that you had a wonderful day and that you where treated like the Queen you are. Here is a poem that expressed my true feelings and some pictures to remember days gone by. I love you!!!

A Sisters


A sister is someone who leads you when you are having a problem.
A sister makes you laugh and cry.
A sister is someone who likes to fight with you.
A sister is the one who stands with you in all your ups and downs.
A sister makes you remember who you really are.
A sister sometimes makes you cry when they are very sad.
A sister is someone who is always there for you through all the laughter and tears.
A sister is real.
A sister never will pretend.
A sister is someone like you whom I treasure everyday in my heart.

For you Kira Lynn Flaugh

Kira and I when we were very young...

Dressing up for Halloween. I think Kira was a punk rocker and I of course was a witch (I was almost ever year).Look how beautiful my little sister is...I have always loved this picture!!
My sisters are my best friends....I love you both, more than words could ever express. Take care and I will see you very soon.
Love,

Stefi, Mike, and Izabella

3 comments:

Anika said...

I loved seeing these old pictures....how fun! Really brings back memories....huh? Happy Birthday!

Jess and Carl said...

Oh fun pictures! Yay for both of my sisters! Love you both so much!

Angie said...

How fun to hear from you! You have the cutest little family! I'm so glad that you are doing well!