The Twin Falls Temple

I love to see the temple. I'm going there someday, to feel the Holy Spirit, to listen and to pray.For the temple is a house of God, a place of love and beauty.I'll prepare myself while I am young; This is my sacred duty.I love to see the temple. I'll go inside someday. I'll cov'nant with my Father; I'll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place where we are sealed together.As a child of God, I've learned this truth;A family is forever.When we are children in primary, we sing this song hundreds of times. We know what we are singing, but I don't know if we truly realize the true meaning of all the wonderful promises in this beautiful song. When we are older and we have the privilege of finally entering in to the House of our Father, and to make those covenants the spirit that we feel is beyond any that I could have ever imagined as a child. We are so blessed to have a beautiful Temple here in Twin Falls. It truely adds a new type of beauty to this city. I love being able to drive by and look upon the House of the Lord and I am anxiouse to enter in to receive more blessing form our Heavenly Father.

2 comments:

momplane said...

What a beautiful presentation--I love it!  Thanks for sharing your thoughts and pictures--Love, mom/Debbie

Brandis said...

Oh, Stef, you made me cry. That is beautiful!