My New Trick

It is so much fun when babies learn new tricks. They are so happy and feel so accomplished. We have been working very hard on getting Izabella to sit up on her own.





Every time we set her down she would topple over to one side or the other. Then I started using her bobby to help balance her. But some how she always ended up rolling over it to lay on her tummy.











She is so independent that now she knows she has one more things that she can do with out mommy's help. As long a Echo leaves her alone she is more than content to sit and play with all of her toys all day long.











Not to mention when watching her Baby Einstein's. If that doesn't make her happy she will simply topple over and roll across the room. I'm going to be in trouble when she starts crawling.
Sitting up is know one of Izabella's favorite things to do!!!


Smile my beautiful big girl!!

1 comments:

Jess and Carl said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is sitting up all on her own now! I can't wait to see her and you guys again. Adorable! That smile really just lights up my whole day! Love you guys so much and miss you tons!